This meeting will be conducted within Government guidelines in a Covid-secure venue.
Members of the public wishing to attend the meeting are permitted to do so, although are encouraged to make any representations in advance of the meeting via email if possible.
The following rules must be observed :
- Entry to the Hall will be via the side door to the Car Park – there will be a 1-way system in place to move round the building – in through the car park door – out through the main front door
- Please use the hand sanitiser which is available at the sanitiser station immediately inside the door.
- Masks or face coverings should be worn
- Windows will be opened for ventilation
- Seating will be spaced 2m apart
- Maximum venue capacity = 30 in the Main Hall (15 North Hall)
- Members of the public will be required to sign in or scan the QR code to check in for Track and Trace purposes
If you have any cold or flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 please do not attend the meeting